Paid 12-months Internship in Italy in Software Development and Project Management in the field of international volunteering
Associazione Joint is looking for an intern to become in the long run a staff member for the GloRe team. The main activities will be related to the technical development of the glorecertificate.net platform and to the management of EU-funded projects.
– assist the external coding company in the development of the certification software, updating the Technical Document and uploading contents to the platform
– “customer service” to volunteers and NGO using the platform
– support in reporting EU (EU Aid and E+) projects
– support the organisation in online conferences to promote EU funding opportunities
– create graphic contents and articles for social media channels, newsletter and website
– support (and participation) in the logistic management and reporting of international meetings
– support in the creation of remote-learning modules
– facilitation of online training sessions for NGO members and volunteers.
– fluency in written and spoken business English
– experience or strong interest in software development: capacity to assist the coding company in developing the software, mostly updating the Technical Document with contents and procedures of the certification platform
– strong interest in the field of volunteering and educational processes.
Not compulsory characteristics:
– graphic design
– online and social media communication
– knowledge of Italian and/or other languages
– having a performing laptop to be used at work.
– Official residence in a country other than Italy (candidates with residency in Italy are not eligible)
– Official residence in the EU, in Norway or Iceland.
IMPORTANT: we won’t be able to support the Visa process, thus the candidates should have a permanent residency in the EU or a valid Visa for the entire period of the internship (12-months).
Terms and Conditions
Commencement: early November.
Working hours: Monday/Friday, between 9am-8pm
Financial compensation: 900€/month.
Smart work: presence in the office (Milan) is compulsory for 1 week every month, that will be communicated 15-20days in advance. The rest of the time can be worked remotely.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English or Italian to email@example.com. We will get back to you to arrange an interview, possibly in October. Even the unsuitable candidates will receive an answer by 30-40 days from the application. The final selection will be done through 2 or more interviews. The beginning of the internship is expected at the beginning of November.
The deadline for application is October 20th 2021.